Skip to main content

Commercial Filming and Photography

The Cal Poly campus is available for commercial filming and still photography with the approval of University Communications and Marketing. 


These projects will be charged a permitting and location management fee, which will be determined by the university’s Contracts and Procurement Office, depending on the size and scope of the project.

Submitting Your Request 

Requests must be submitted in writing at least 45 days in advance and must include the following:

send Us Your Commercial Film/Photography Request


For more information, contact Matt Lazier, assistant vice president, External Communications and Media Relations.