Commercial Filming and Photography
The Cal Poly campus is available for commercial filming and still photography with the approval of University Communications and Marketing.
These projects will be charged a permitting and location management fee, which will be determined by the university’s Contracts and Procurement Office, depending on the size and scope of the project.
Submitting Your Request
Requests must be submitted in writing at least 45 days in advance and must include the following:
- Desired date(s) and time(s).
- Number of crew members and vehicles.
- Specific campus location(s) to be filmed/photographed.
- Script or detailed project description.
- Certification of Insurance.
- Campus Location Agreement Form .
For more information, contact Matt Lazier, assistant vice president, External Communications and Media Relations.